Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SOS GRADUATION - July 25, 2008



Thank you, thank you Jesus!

EMI Staff & volunteers celebrate our 10th International School of Service graduating class:
>  Gade Chew  (Thailand-2nd from left/front)
>  Rev. Obed Ochwanyi  (Kenya-4th from left/back)
>  Brother Martin Odindo (Kenya -6th from left/front)
>  Christabel Seow  (Malaysia-4th from left/front)
>  Yee Hwa Soon  (Malaysia-5th from left/front)

After 7 days of in-depth training in eight EMI courses, our five guests graduated to EMI family status!   We celebrated with worship and praise. 


><>  Praises
It is the Lord's answer to my prayer, and it is way beyond what I expected. Our Lord is good.
Yee Hwa Soon

The Lord challenged my false belief and give me assurance and peace.  Actually seeing how the skills are being applied during prayer time is something that I can emulate.
Christabel Seow

The Lord showed me what issues I need him to work on and how to be transformed from inside to outside.  He comforted me and was with me.
Gade Chew

By equipping me with life skills of listening, speaking the truth in love and renewing my mind, a fresh breath of God's direction came over my family, social and spiritual services.
Brother Martin Odindo

The Lord met me with more openness of the heart, which has always been unusual for me.  This training will enable me to train more people in my area of jurisdiction. It will also bring more family relationships in perspective.
Rev. Obed Ochwanyi


><>  Worship
in Mandarin:   Gan Xie Gan Xie Jesus (3x), Xai Wo Xin.  

in Thai: Kob kun , kob kun Pra-Jao (3x), You-ni-Jai.

in Kiswahili:   A sante sana Jesus (3x),  moyoni.

in English:   Thank you, thank you Jesus (3x),  in my heart.


><>   HELP  <><
People have asked how they can support this part of EMI's ministry to the church world-wide.
The cost of SOS training is underwritten by donors; students pay nothing to EMI.
Any donated amount is helpful.
You can call 513-742-1100  or  donate on our web site:   www.equippingministries.org

And you can pray!

Thank you for joining us through this blog.
God bless you, too!

Pam Ping
Global Training Manager
Equipping Ministries Int'l
Cincinnati, Ohio   USA
pping@equippingministries.org

No comments: